Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Kitchen Reno: It's Happening!

Well, I know I don't post too often on here these days. I have been so consumned with kids and life and work, that we haven't been doing a whole lot of stuff with the house. Well, let me tell you: the year 2015 is going to be filled with a whole bunch of renovations! yay!! I am excited. Scared, but excited. Greg worked long and hard on an Ikea kitchen planner to come up with this, our future kitchen:


I went to Ikea today, and it appears they are switching their kitchen system to a new one in Feb. I am looking forward to seeing what it is like! I am sure it is pretty much the same as this one, I mean really, how innovative can you really get on pre-fab kitchens? In any case.. this kitchen project is happening!! IT'S TIME TO SHOP FOR TILES

We aren't totally sold on an Ikea kitchen at this point, and while most of the reviews I have had in real life are very positive, buying something like this is scary to me. It's my first time. Eek.

Get ready for some posts, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment